Sunday, October 3

Its finally here!!

Its my absolute favorite time of year... The air is crisp, the leaves are changing and the relentless summer heat finally gives way to the refreshing breezes! Oh FALL! I've missed you!

One of my favorite family traditions is going to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins. We've gone every year starting when AJ was 2 months old.
This pic is us and anna from this year... (4 months)


This is us and AJ when she was 2 months old..
LOOK at Ken's bald head! Skinny man. ;)


This is Addison at 5 months old

Its always such a great time and the kids always have so much fun. There's the sandbox, concessions, facepainting, music, inflatables, pony rides, a petting zoo and of course the hay ride to the main pumpkin patch!

This year we invited our good friends the Pattersons and the Cowles along.


Homer and Addison had fun running around and exploring.





And AJ and Claire are bestest buds.





Here are some of the pics we took. I guess you can tell that Halloween is getting close because almost every picture I got on my camera at least one person was making a funny face... Although I don't think it was on purpose. :) Take a gander and you'll see what I'm talking about.





1 comments:

Ashley said...

yay for pumpkin patches and ken's bald head!