Friday, January 7

Night time ramblings of a crazy Asian

omg i'm old. wanna know how i know? Because I drank a coke tonight. a large coke from mcdonalds. AND I'm Wiiiiide awake. STILL! 3 hours after the fact. What the heck?! I used to be able to drink 2 large caffeinated drinks and go straight to bed. I'd be out by the time my head hit the pillow. Oh well. The kitchen is clean and the playroom is semi picked up so I guess it wasnt all for naught. (like that? I've been rereading the Scarlet Letter so my mind drifts in and out of that old world language.) Dost thou judge me? hahah. I know, I know, I'm a weirdo. but hey Mrs. Clark would be so proud. hm, now that I think about it. I'm not sure Mrs. Clark was the one who made us read that book... Maybe it was Mrs. Norville in middle school English. Oh well, I digress.
Since Ken got me a Kindle for Christmas, I've decided to reread all the classics. "Why?" You may ask. Well, 1. because most of them are free and 2. because I never really took the time to read and appreciate them when I read them in school. And I'm curious to see if I "get" them now. :) So next on the list is Emma by Jane Austen. Actually, I've never read that one but it seemed interesting and I remember having the hardest time getting into Pride and Prejudice back in school. So we'll see how that goes. :)

Wow, didnt mean to go so in depth about my reading schedule. haha. Oh Caffeine. I'm going to pay for being up this late tomorrow morning.

So lets see what else is new of interest in the old England abode?... Anna finally got her two bottom teeth. She's working on crawling but still not getting it.. Addison is working on Potty training and is doing REALLY good. We've been at it for a week now and she's getting it slowly but surely. And A.J., she's A.J. - going stir crazy and wanting to do gymnastics, piano, etc. etc. etc. Chinese school starts up again on Saturday so hopefully that'll occupy her a little but I've got to find something for her to do to expell some of that pent up energy. Speaking of pent up energy, I need to go and finish a couple of crafts while I'm on this sugar/ caffeine high. I'm recovering a highchair pad, finishing up some pendants/ rings, making some hair bows, and doing a little mending! Oh and that reminds me, I've got a photo coaster tutorial that is SUPER Easy and CHEAPO that I'll post here soon. I made a set for my in laws for Christmas and they turned out really cute. So start picking out some pics and get ready to start making some cute Valentines presents for parents, grandparents, etc.

night yall!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

whoa.

Kacey said...

Emma is one of my favorite books... hope you enjoy it!