Thursday, April 29

Ruffles and Lobster Tails

After dinner tonight we decided to let Addison have another try at getting messy with her cake.


We figured- maybe she was just shy and didn't want to be in the spotlight on Sunday so this would be great! It was just Ken, Addison and me in the kitchen (AJ was in the shower). So I put the cake in front of her expecting total obliteration... She stuck her finger in it and whined. So I thought "OK! maybe it would work better if I cut a big piece to put on her high chair... So i cut off a big piece and cut it into pieces to entice her to pick it up and eat.. Still nothing. She sat there with a look of horror on her face. As if to say... "what am I supposed to do with that?!" I turn to Ken "what the heck?! What child doesn't want cake and icing?!" He said, "I bet you she'd eat ruffles.. The girl likes salty stuff" So we grab the bag of ruffles and what do you know?! She ate a TON! hah!



I hated to let all that yummy cake go to waste so I asked Ken, "Can AJ have this small corner piece with the flower?" He proceeds to shoot me a look and said "THE GIRL HAD LOBSTER TAIL FOR DINNER! THAT WAS HER DESSERT! Not to mention a half rack of baby back ribs and mashed potatoes! .. Do you know when I first had lobster!? It was after I married you! And we ate crab when we went down to the beach and CAUGHT IT OURSELVES!!!"

bahahahah!
What can I say- the girl has expensive tastes!
She loves lobster, crab legs and shrimp!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ashley said...

what no sweet tooth? addison and i need to have some words....