Sunday, September 12

Playdate at the Gardens

Anna is 4 months old today!


So today was a gorgeous day! We had a nice little visit with Ken's parents this morning, Sold Ken's Camaro ( WOOOHOOOO!!!) and then Addison, Anna and I had a last minute playdate with my best friend Erika and her adorable little boy Homer! We went to the botanical gardens and had a little snack picnic for the babies and just watched them run around. It was awesome! The sun was out and there was a nice breeze. It gets me so excited to know that fall is around the corner! Its my absolute favorite season!!! And being outside was so refreshing.. I really needed it and it wore the babies out.


Here are a few pics of the outing.


Here's a pic of me failing to properly paci train Anna.
I think she's been watching Addison. What do you think? ;)

And as a bonus- here's a video of Addison dancing. :) She's a dancing machine.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE THE UPDATES!!! i cannot believe how big addison is. she is such a cute button with that bow in her hair :-)

Kacey said...

So cute Annie! You and Ken are blessed with such beautiful girls! Love the dance!!

Unknown said...

That was such a great day! Looking forward to doing it again!

xo Erika