Sunday, January 16

Food

Let me start off by saying Addison is a picky eater. I dont know if its the toddler stage or what. But its like torture getting that girl to eat something of sustenance! Her favorite foods at the moment: White rice and Frosted flakes Cereal. How's that for being true to the blog title!? :) Its not quite meatloaf but I think its close enough.

I tend to cook a mixture of American and Chinese food when I cook. From stir frys, to casseroles and almost everything in between. And throughout all of the dishes i've served Addison the constant seems to be cereal and rice. So I've decided to expand my repertoire and I wanted to ask for your feedback. What was a fave dish of yours as a kid? Or if you have kids what do they like to eat? And any tips for sneaking in veggies?

0 comments: