Sunday, August 7

2 little monkeys jumping on the bed!

OMGoodness, I just realized that I never posted the blog on Addison and Anna's birthday party!  BAD MOMMY!

So here we go.

Since Addison and Anna's birthdays are 2 weeks apart, we decided to have a joint birthday party for their first and second birthday.  We call Anna "chunky monkey" so that was the theme for our party.  I tried my hand at applique and made their birthday shirts.  Anna was chunky monkey and Addison was silly monkey. We had their party at our house and created an outdoor playspace of sorts for the kids.  We had lots of family and wonderful friends to help us celebrate the big day.  Here are some pics of their special day.

I made monkey invitations, cupcakes, and decorations/ favors. The big monkey cake was a custom order from Publix. SO YUM! I was busy getting things set up that I forgot to take more pics of the decorations.  It was cute though! We made lots of tissue paper balls in turquoise and pink in different sizes.  And hung them from the tent. I also decorated freezer cups with each child's name and a monkey face customized to fit each child's personality (sassy monkey, silly monkey, etc.).  Take a look.














For more pics check out our picture sharesite. http://www.englandfamily.shutterfly.com/

0 comments: