Saturday, June 16

Father's day or as we call it.. Daddy Day

Fathers play such an instrumental role in our lives. When we are children, their presence, attention, affection and attentiveness shape who we become as adults. I am fortunate enough to have known 3 great fathers in my life.

The first is my dad or baba as I call him. He was an amazing man. Smart, strong, loving and a hard worker. He was wonderful and I miss him so much every day. It's hard to believe its been three years already.

The second is my personal favorite. My amazing husband Ken. He is such a phenomenal daddy to our girls. Loving, attentive, caring, playful, ... I could go on and on. An active father figure is so important in a young girls' life. It shapes how they see themselves, men and the world. I think its because of this reason that God blessed us with three girls. Ken is the ideal man to raise girls to become strong, secure women. The way he talks, plays with and treats them is something to be admired. truly.

And last but certainly not least, my father in law, Mike. He is an amazing dad and pappy. It is because of him that my husband is such a great father. He had a wonderful role model to watch as he was growing up. We adore him.

So to baba, daddy, dad and all the other fathers out there... Thank you for everything that you do! We love you!!!
Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

favorite post!