Thursday, August 23

A whole lotta randomness

So since this blog is supposed to chronicle our life I figured I should post some of the recent stories, happenings and saying that ive posted on facebook.

Tonight at dinner Anna got in a bit of trouble. Our little climber can't seem to sit on her bottom in her chair. So she got scolded and pouted for a while. When she finally got back to the table, she decided she still wasn't ready to sit down and contained to crawl under the table and around the chairs. After a while I noticed she had finally gotten quiet and still so I look down at her and she is diligently trying to stuff a piece of steak that Addison had dropped on the floor into our air conditioning grate. When I finally got the kid in a chair, I have her a string cheese and about halfway through it I could see that she was losing interest so I asked if she wanted strawberries.. She screamed YES!! And simultaneously chunked the piece of string cheese so hard that it actually hit the window.

2) my Facebook status today was "What's worse than having a two yea old tell you that she flushed her panties down the potty? ... Having. Two year old who can't count tell you HOW MANY undies she flushed down the potty. For the record Anna said she flushed two and I fished a pair out and she was holding a pair in her hands so I'm hoping those are the two she's referring to.

Did I mention she's a climber? She pushes stools and chairs to get hat she wants. Ie. cookies on the cake plate. See pic below.

Addison started singing a little jig the other night. "I always tell the truth and nothing but the truth, now you!" still have no idea where she picked it up.

Ok so that's the majority of the past. Couple of days. More to come. Aj is in Fourth grade now and is turning 9 on Saturday!!!

0 comments: